People strive to fill recurring needs such as hunger, and enduring needs like shelter and clothing. The need for esteem, as in owning the latest electronic device, and for self-actualization by paying for things like college to get a degree are also strong motivations to buy. As we move through our lives, our perception of what we need, what we must have and what we want becomes clouded by marketing ploys that stimulate each and every one of the senses.
- Thinking Outside the Box
- Plan Your Work and Work Your Plan
- Chain...the Stuff that Links Us.
- How Does Jewelry Make You Feel?
- Do Men Have a Relationship with Jewelry?
- Jewelry Making Tools and How to Use Them
- How to Build a Website to Sell your Jewelry Designs and Creations
- Inspiration for Your Jewelry Making Designs
- How to Start a Jewelry Making Business
- Bracelets Have Meaning, Too
Posted by Kelly on 10/10/2016