The dictionary defines bracelet as an ornamental band or chain encircling the wrist or arm. Did you know that bracelets come in a variety of shapes, sizes and materials and many of them have meaning behind them?
- Thinking Outside the Box
- Plan Your Work and Work Your Plan
- Chain...the Stuff that Links Us.
- How Does Jewelry Make You Feel?
- Do Men Have a Relationship with Jewelry?
- Jewelry Making Tools and How to Use Them
- How to Build a Website to Sell your Jewelry Designs and Creations
- Inspiration for Your Jewelry Making Designs
- How to Start a Jewelry Making Business
- Bracelets Have Meaning, Too
Posted by Kelly Wright on 3/30/2017
Posted by Kelly Wright on 3/23/2017
The hardware of jewelry making that puts pieces of materials together is bunched into a group called 'findings'.
Posted by Kelly Wright on 3/17/2017
Chain has been such an integral element of jewelry through the centuries that often we don't even see it. Our eyes search for a pendant or how the gemstone is displayed and skip right over the chain.
Posted by Kelly Wright on 3/16/2017
March is a month for renewal and it's time to plan your summer. What do you enjoy doing, when you're not doing what you have to do?