When you are creating jewelry, you start with an idea, then generate a design and finally start assembling your piece. In this final step there are many available choices of jewelry making tools and how to use them.
- Thinking Outside the Box
- Plan Your Work and Work Your Plan
- Chain...the Stuff that Links Us.
- How Does Jewelry Make You Feel?
- Do Men Have a Relationship with Jewelry?
- Jewelry Making Tools and How to Use Them
- How to Build a Website to Sell your Jewelry Designs and Creations
- Inspiration for Your Jewelry Making Designs
- How to Start a Jewelry Making Business
- Bracelets Have Meaning, Too
Posted by Kelly Wright on 4/27/2017
Posted by Kelly Wright on 4/20/2017
If you are serious about building a business around what you love to do - design and make jewelry - you'll need a place to sell your finished product.
Posted by Kelly Wright on 4/13/2017
If you are making jewelry for yourself or for someone else, where do you get inspiration for your jewelry making designs? If you make jewelry to sell, where do you get new ideas for your designs?
Posted by Kelly Wright on 4/6/2017
The first challenge facing any prospective business owner is the initial decision and the resolve to follow through with it. Owning and running a successful business is work, so please understand the commitment needed to make it happen.