No matter how hard you try to keep your jewelry box organized and tangle-free something always gets tied, turn around or twisted, especially the necklaces. Untangling a necklace can be really stressful and frustrating. Take a deep breath and try some of these tips to do it fast and easy.
- Thinking Outside the Box
- Plan Your Work and Work Your Plan
- Chain...the Stuff that Links Us.
- How Does Jewelry Make You Feel?
- Do Men Have a Relationship with Jewelry?
- Jewelry Making Tools and How to Use Them
- How to Build a Website to Sell your Jewelry Designs and Creations
- Inspiration for Your Jewelry Making Designs
- How to Start a Jewelry Making Business
- Bracelets Have Meaning, Too
Posted by Kelly Wright on 5/23/2016
Posted by Kelly Wright on 5/9/2016
You are creative, have great ideas and want to make your own metal jewelry, but the question is where to start? What are the must have tools for making metal jewelry? When you are getting into jewelry making this is the most important question. These basic tools are all you need to create some beautiful pieces for yourself and your family and friends, or to even sell them and make some extra money.