No matter where you are on the experience and expertise scale -pro, amateur or beginner- if you make jewelry, as with any other creative art, you follow a procedure.
- Thinking Outside the Box
- Plan Your Work and Work Your Plan
- Chain...the Stuff that Links Us.
- How Does Jewelry Make You Feel?
- Do Men Have a Relationship with Jewelry?
- Jewelry Making Tools and How to Use Them
- How to Build a Website to Sell your Jewelry Designs and Creations
- Inspiration for Your Jewelry Making Designs
- How to Start a Jewelry Making Business
- Bracelets Have Meaning, Too
Posted by Kelly Wright on 5/25/2017
Posted by Kelly Wright on 5/18/2017
Chain...the stuff that links us to our own fashionable attitude. Let's explore the world of chain a little, shall we?
Posted by Kelly Wright on 5/12/2017
Whether you realize it or not, every piece of jewelry you own has a story behind it. What story does yours tell about You?
Posted by Kelly Wright on 5/4/2017
As with almost everything down through history, there seems to be a double standard for the sexes when talking about jewelry.