Making your own jewelry may seem intimidating. You may think that it would be too expensive, difficult, or time consuming. Sure, it can be, but it doesn't have to be. There are inexpensive tools and supplies out there that can get you started. Also, the internet is filled with jewelry making tutorials to guide you through the process.
- Thinking Outside the Box
- Plan Your Work and Work Your Plan
- Chain...the Stuff that Links Us.
- How Does Jewelry Make You Feel?
- Do Men Have a Relationship with Jewelry?
- Jewelry Making Tools and How to Use Them
- How to Build a Website to Sell your Jewelry Designs and Creations
- Inspiration for Your Jewelry Making Designs
- How to Start a Jewelry Making Business
- Bracelets Have Meaning, Too
Posted by Kristin on 7/22/2016
Posted by Kristin on 7/11/2016
For me, thrift stores, vintage shops, and flea markets are gold mines filled with hidden treasures. Whenever I have a creative itch to make something new, I check out a local shop for cheap & thrifty materials. My newest obsession is revamping broken vintage purses using thick chain or our vintage flat leather.
Posted by Kelly Wright on 7/5/2016
I'm obsessed with our new vintage bronze cabochon base setting pendant. It's only $2.00 and includes the glass oval cover. It's perfect for making personalized pendants. You can use your own photos, pictures of loved ones, abstract pieces from magazines or books, quotes, pressed flowers...the possibilities are endless and unique to you.
Making your own pendant requires a few things: Our cabochon pendant, super new glue, scissors, a pen/pencil, and your imagination.